Karsten Joensen, Ph.D, MBA, President of SAXSLAB U.S. Inc
- Founder of SAXSLAB and creator of the first and only commercial SAXS system with a motorized moving detector
- Main contributor to SAXSGUI: the open-source dedicated SAXS software
- Builder of SAXS instrumentation since 1988
- Leading the present expansion of SAXSLAB’s materials science product portfolio and the developments of the advanced measurement methodologies
- Basketball and data-quality enthusiast
Søren Skou, Ph.D., Director of SAXSLAB DK
- Creator of SAXSLAB’s Bio-Science product lines featuring advanced liquid handling, and a multi-modal sample analysis module
- Author of RAW; the acclaimed Bio-Science solution scattering software, used at several synchrotron facilities worldwide
- Builder of SAXS instrumentation for solution scattering since 2008
- Leading SAXSLABs robotics and advanced electronics developments
- Motorcycle and electronics/robotics enthusiast.
Isja de Feijter, Ph.D., Head of Technical Sales Europe
- Expert in scattering experiments and data processing
- Responsible for sales and service in Europe
- Materials science and physical chemistry specialist
- Experienced in experimental design since 2010
- Out-door sports and SAXS applications enthusiast.
Scott Barton, Ph.D., President Molmex Scientific Inc
- Founder of the SAXS company, Molecular Metrology, sold to Rigaku Innovative Technologies in 2006.
- Builder of X-ray instrumentation since 1985.
- Creator of several SAXS product lines in the period from 2000-2009
- Creator of SAXSLAB’s new Bonse-Hart product the TR-USAXS.
- Heading up the US distribution of SAXSLABs products.
- Vintage Automobile and instrumentation/hardware enthusiast.